Warburton's Gluten Free Blueberry & Cranberry Muffins

April 12, 2012

This is by far my favorite Warburton's Gluten Free item — blueberry and cranberry muffins (you can tell from the photo since there is only one left in a crumbly packing :-) )

In my 1.5 years of being a coeliac, these are the best muffins I've had. They are so fresh and don't leave a powdery after taste. I usually cut in half, spread some butter and warm it up in the microwave for 30 seconds. It makes the taste come out even more and is very soft and moist.

I always have a hard time with breakfast at work since I can't toast things. But this is an ideal breakfast for a working morning.

They also have lemon and poppy seeds muffins. With Warburton's products, I always find a variety of their products at Waitrose.

If this is not a product you've tried, I highly recommend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates