Mrs Crimble's Oven Baked Corn and Potato Bites -- Coming Soon!

April 16, 2012

I recently received an email from Mrs. Crimble's to taste test some of their new products. Within minutes of the email, I responded and sent in my details. Who does love free samples of things?!

A week or so later, I received a delicious box of corn and potato bites. The flavors ranged from  from sweet chili, cheese and onion, lightly salted and salt vinegar. They were absolutely delicious! They tasted very light and felt a lot healthier than eating normal fried or baked potato chips. If I had to pick a favorite flavor, I don’t think I could. Each had its own unique taste.

I really look forward to these hitting the grocery store shelves. Not sure when they will, but I'll be waiting. And you may wonder where the photo to the right comes from? Well, Mrs. Crimble's also sent some promotional leaflets, so until the real thing is out, the cutouts will have to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates